As our founding software engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the core software that power our business — including our digital underwriting flow and data platforms that help us evaluate the health of electric vehicles. You will work closely with product, legal, design, and business teams to understand customer needs and translate them into high-quality, reliable software solutions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality, innovative products that meet customer needs.
- Manage software development processes and ensure the timely delivery of features and improvements.
- Ensure the scalability, security, and reliability of our products and systems.
The Right Stuff:
- 4+ years of experience in software development, preferably in full-stack roles
- Experience working at a Fintech or Insurtech business strongly preferred
- Interest in electric vehicles, vehicle telematics, and high-voltage batteries a plus
- Strong understanding of client-server architecture and web technologies
- Strong knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS or Azure
- Strong communication and collaboration skills